This is how you can get six pack abs by using just one piece of workout equipment – free weights. They’re inexpensive, versatile, and a great way to make moves you’ve mastered challenging again. Simply put, they’ll help to get you motivated to try something new and amplify basic moves. Adding a few pounds to a crunch or lunge can make a huge difference. Trust us, you’ll feel it.
Get you six pack abs with these four exercises
Free Weight Crunch:
- Use your arms in your next crunch set.
- Perform a crunch while holding a dumbbell or dumbbell plate to your chest; or
- try performing a crunch while holding a weight in both hands and stretching your arms behind you.
- i want a Priligy prescription 3 sets of 10 reps
Free Weight Ab Lifts:
- Lie flat on your back holding a dumbbell.
- Put your feet together and raise your legs up, keeping them straight.
- Engage your abs and use them to pull your upper body off the floor as close to your legs as possible.
- Hold for 3 seconds before returning to rest position.
- follow site 3 sets of 10 reps
Free Weight Ab-Bends:
- Start by standing with feet hip-width apart and a free weight in each hand.
- Raise one arm overhead, bending at the elbow.
- Bend your torso to one side to work your obliques.
- Repeat this on both sides, bending the same arm as the side you’re working out.
- follow url 3 sets of 10 reps per side
Free Weight Oblique Twist:
- Lie on your back with your knees bent at 90 degrees, feet flat on the floor.
- Holding one weight with both hands out in front of you, raise your upper body, creating a V shape with your chest and thighs.
- Twist your torso to the right and keep your upper body straight, then return to center and twist to the left.
- 3 sets of 10 reps per side